Welcome to Town of Danville’s Citizen Access Portal (CAP)
The Danville CAP enables registered users to apply for, and gain 24-hour access to, the status of permits, inspections and business licenses. Please Note: Currently, registered users may only apply for furnace and air conditioner replacement, roof, gas shut-off valve, and water heater (except tankless) permits online. Additional permit applications will be available in the future.
Without registering, you can use the CAP to:
• Search for permits by address, permit number, or project name
• View Today's Inspections
With a registered login, you can use the CAP to:
• Search for permits by address or by permit type
• Access information pertaining to your permits and business licenses
• View invoices and fees due
• Submit inspection requests
• Cancel inspection requests
• Review your Business License status
• Find quick links to other useful or related sites
Inspection Requests can also be made by calling (925) 314-3333.
If you need additional assistance registering or logging onto the Danville CAP site, please contact the Danville Building Division at (925) 314-3330.
Don’t hesitate to leave a message for us during our daily peak service period (generally 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM) when we’re focused on providing in-person service at the Service Counter. We will get back to you as soon as we can!